"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, April 26, 2010

Dump Truck Cake

This was my older son's first birthday cake. We really didn't have a theme for the party but this was just too easy and cute not to do.

Photobucket

What you need:
Small Toy Dump Truck
2 Round Cake Pan
Chocolate Frosting
Crushed Oreos
Crushed Graham Crackers
Box cake mix of choice

How I did it.

Cook box cake mix in round pans according to package instructions.
Take one cake and frost it with chocolate frosting and top with cookie crumbs and graham cracker crumbs.

Take some of the second round cake, crumble it up and fill dump truck with it and come cookie and graham cracker crumbs to make it look like dirt.

After singing Happy Birthday I took the truck off and put it in front of him!



Photobucket

My little boy turns 3 this week!! Happy Birthday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment