"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, May 3, 2010

Fairy Birthday Party

Photobucket

We just had my daughter's 5th birthday party and it was a Fairy theme. So it seems only fitting that my next few posts this week highlight all the projects we did at the party.

Photobucket

What did we do?

When each girl arrived they received a fairy crown and some pixie dust in their hair.
The girls started the party decorating their own fairy wings.
Then they did some fairy dancing to recorded pretending activities on the Princess Tressa CD.
Next they went on a "Lost Things" treasure hunt and found jewelry and other fun things.
Followed by some Cookie Wand decorating.
Then some Pixie Peperoni Pizza making and eating.
Next it was time for Rainbow Cupcakes.
Presents.
Then outside for some Bubble Wand fun.

Photobucket

It was a fun party! Look for the posts on how to make or do the things above soon!

I will also "how to's" on Party Decorations we made, and a time saving kids party food prep idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment