"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, August 20, 2010

Lunchbox Baggie Butterflies

Photobucket

I needed a way to make our sandwich sized Ziploc bags go farther. They seem pretty empty when you fill them with child sized portions. Sure I could buy the snack size, but this is more fun anyway.


What you need:
Sandwich Size Ziploc
Pipe Cleaner

How:
Fill your bag by putting one kind of food on each side. Be creative! How about strawberries on one side and grapes on the other, or grapes and cheese cubes. Whatever you want. Pinch the bag in the middle and wrap the pipe cleaner around it and twist the ends together. Then curl the tips of the pipe cleaner a bit to make it look like butterfly antenna.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment