"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, October 11, 2010

Treasure or Bug Keeper Necklace

Photobucket

I needed white pantyhose for another project of mine and was so excited when I found knee-highs at Walmart for 33 cents. What was great is that they came in this little plastic container. Later on I remembered a project that used just such a container over at WhiMSy love and invited one of my daughter's friends over for a craft project morning. They had a blast. Didn't cost me much since I had everything we needed on hand. Any good mom crafter always keeps a stash pony beads on hand. To learn how to make your own necklaces, check out the link to WhiMSy love's tutorial. The only change I made is that we used elastic chord instead to string out beads. I like kids necklaces to be stretchy.  Enjoy the photos!


Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment