"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July! Breakfast!

Happy 4th of July everyone!

Here is what we ended up with for breakfast. I was a bit worried that no one would eat it but it turned out to be a success..

Our breakfast was inspired by one I spotted on Pinterest last week. But we took a little different spin on it.

Here is what we used:
Toaster Waffles..
Cream Cheese Frosting.
 Our kids don't care for cream cheese, but what kid doesn't LOVE frosting???
Strawberry Jam
Blueberries
Bananas


The first bite! YUM!


Soon their plates looked like this.


Then this.


Have a safe and happy 4th of July!




No comments:

Post a Comment