"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Friday, September 30, 2011

Hallween Candy Corn Hair Wrap Pattern.

Oct. 1st  is tommorrow!
Are you ready?



Time for a new hair wrap. Candy Corn style!
But maybe you can get your order right and do White Orange Yellow
instead of flipping the two around like I did.

Opps!

Shhh.. She won't notice.

Oh well. My favorite part is the purple and black stripe anyway.
To make stripes, just use one purple and one black and wrap both at once.

Need a hair wrap tutorial?

Click on Hair Wraps if you are a first timer. That will tell you what you need to know.

Hope you have fun with Halloween Hair Wraps!

Stay tuned for Christmas, Valentines day, and St. Patrick's day patterns.
Don't forget the Superbowl!

Linking up here:
Tip Junkie handmade projects

3 comments:

  1. I miss hair wraps! I may just have to do one for halloween!
    New follower here from www.craftgeekjj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Kara so much for sharing your clever hair wraps. I am going to do a featured post about them on my site....hope your cool with that! I have 3 girls and we are going to get busy tonight when they get home from school! I know they are going to be ecstatic about a hair wrap.....basically I could just kiss you for your creative genius-ness!! Thank you, Thank you
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter would love this! I would love for you to link this up to My Favorite Things Halloween Party going on all month! I hope to see you there!
    XoXo
    ~Iffy~
    www.StayAtHomeNation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete