"You are so creative!" I have heard that phrase constantly since I was little. DIY, Refashioning, Crafting, Sewing, Woodworking. I love it all! Now I have a place to keep my favorite projects or ideas organized and share them with you!



Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Smore'-ito


I am in love! With this face, yes of course, with this snack, oh my yes! Upon a trip to the outdoor campus for women's try it day I was introduced to Mexican smores aka Smore'-itos.

So as I sent the two big kids on a solo trip around the block on their bikes (another first) I decided to put my 3 year old to work making today's snack.


Smore'-ito 

1. Take a tortilla, spread with about a table spoon of peanut butter.
2. Add some chocolate chips.
3. Add some mini marshmallows, (or large marshmallows cut up)

Cooking options:

Option 1:Today we put ours open and flat into the microwave for 30 seconds, then rolled them up after cooking.
Option 2: Roll up the filled tortilla making sure the ends are closed and wrap it in non-stick foil, or lightly sprayed regular foil. Once wrapped you can cook on the grill, or on coals of an open fire for 2 minutes on each side.



SO YUMMY!
Melty oowey gooey and perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment